• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye bye Isis

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when the religion takes over my radio on the tractor.forces me to listen to CBC.

Comment

Ouch Newguy. I think I'd rather jump out of the tractor and let the duals flatten me out.

Comment

So how successful were the Russians in Afganistan? Not very. 1000s of dead solidiers. 100s of aircraft shot down. And they left defeated and the high costs contributed to the fall of the Soviet Union. It became a post war breeding ground for extremists like Osama Bin Laden.

Comment

The Alberta Bible Belt, A strange bizarro world existing in Canada kind like entering the twilight zone

Comment

Mustard,

Many in Alberta here... came from SK... add to the diversity of Spirit!!!

Forage,

We do have an explanation at least... of why and what is going on!!!

Bless the Lord Oh My Soul... Your Mercies are new each morning... even this one!

BTW, Canola is up over $1/t and the CDN$ rose over 2 cents on TPP!!!

What a wonderful sunrise!!!

Comment

Wa Wa Wa. For those who hate "religion", whatever that means.

Blackpowder made a statement about some crazy evangelist.

I merely backed it up and included more interesting stuff from the Bible, which is pertinent to today's situation, and is very "spooky" as he said.

Thought it would be helpful, not "religious".

Comment

Freewheat,

That was Braveheart... not Blackpowder!

Cheers!

Comment

My mistake. While I got you here Tom, I never had a chance to get my fabas sprayed, due to fickle weather. Now they are mainly black podded, but spongy. Will a hard frost help? How long to dry out and become harvestable?

And when you answer, can you keep "religion" out of it please?

Comment

There are some who say the Reason the U.S went into Iraq with shock and awe WAS a belief that scripture passages needed to be fulfilled

Kinda scary, when we have evangelical world leaders bombing and killing in order to fulfill a MISUNDERSTOOD religious passage.

Fanatical Christian,Fanatical Muslim both very dangerous

Comment

Your last sentence is very true mustard , very true !!! It has reared it's ugly head many times in history and is again right now.

Comment

Since time began one form of religoion or worship etc have caused wars.
                        Putin at least has balls and goes in and will eradicate this sick group. Like the rats in Alberta the world needs to finally stop this and Putin not Obama did just that. Yes he probably has some other motive but at least hes doing something. Not study study welcome them into our home then wonder why they took over and we are now out in the cold. My family came here from Overseas with nothing and had to adapt to the English ways and they did to survive. My family kept some of their culture and practiced xmas and Easter their way at home. They didn't push their ways on the rest of Canada.
                        They joined in with Canada to make it great. Their is the difference.

Comment

I have to agree that extemist, fanatical views, Christian, Muslim, Atheist Communist, are all equally dangerous.

Comment

Mustard,

"Fanatical Christian,Fanatical Muslim both very dangerous"

NOT 'Christian' but "Religion".

Jesus said 'Turn the other cheek, do good to those who hate you"... and on... and on.

The Great King creator is totally capable of solving this... however some here may not like the outcome.

We reap what we sow. I do not agree with war... in principal... If it were me... .

Comment

Freewheat,

We took ours 10 days ago... had green pods in bottom were about 18. Air them down. A few nice days with an air bin... they should be ready!

Comment

Tom4cwb

"We do have an explanation at least... of why and what is going on!!!"

Ya, I'm sure all posters are taking you and Freewheat serious on this one. Their all lining and agreeing !!! Sort of on the same level as the hunger strike!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...