• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye bye Isis

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The us air force has only fired 25% of the time when flying sorties.Russia is bombing rebels against assad and isis,clerics in saudi arabia just announce jihad against russia and iran.

Comment

It's all about the crude dude!

Comment

Ahhh, it has nothing to do with me at all!!!
        Oh, you're not talking about me?
        Hahahaha. Sorry for not contributing anything meaningful!!

Comment

Read through the thread and it reminded me of hens pecking at each other. Thanks for the laugh.

Thought I'd post this and you can watch an evisceration of the Sierra Club President trying to fend off real satellite data. Damn near like watching surgery.

Check out [URL=http://m.therightscoop.com/briliant-watch-ted-cruz-destroy-sierra-club-president-on-climate-change/utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A TheRightScoop %28The Right Scoop%29]Cruz[/URL]!

I've missed posting. If anyone will come help me dig carrots I'll feed you pumpkin pie... Pars

Comment

Hmmm. A sore back for a piece of pie. Sounds tempting and probably worth it. Even better with real whipped cream on top. How many acres?

Comment

I actually do have real real whipped cream. Thick. From a farmer. Einkorn crust. It's nutty tasting. One small row of carrots. Tempting, huh? ) Pars.

Comment

Very refreshing, watching the ted cruz video. Brain surgery indeed!

Comment

Forage,

Since you and Riders are the self proclaimed experts... who have a degree in left wing intimidation... rhetoric and left over the top values... I wanted to thank you folks for clearly explaining left leaning theory! Very encouraging!

Hope you folks have a good run to finish up harvest and fall work!

Comment

Parsley, it's too early to dig carrots. Wait for a good hard frost to sweeten them up.

Comment

We've bad two frosts, sumdum. We're next to the park, and the cool air swoops down earlier than I'd like. Pars

Comment

We've bad two frosts, sumdum. We're next to the park, and the cool air swoops down earlier than I'd like. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...