• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Weather

Finally get some reasonable testing crop this afternoon so should be going full tilt tomorrow and again rain forecasted for Sunday.....frustrating is an understatement!!!!

Canola at 16.1 yesterday at 4. not what I want it at. Flax at 12.5. Fricking storm on Tuesday screwed us again.

Comment

Flax went from 12.5 to under 10 with the wind yesterday.

No dew today.

Comment

Oats got down to 16%,lots of dew this morning.

Comment

No dew here , should get one neighbour done today and get the wheat off for the other guy.
          Oats and canola may take a beating tomorrow with 80 km winds

Comment

Wheat will go today. LOTS of dew, no wind, and currently overcast. Rain for tomorrow. This is dumb. Stuck at 25%. I think the mud and water under the crop canopy is not helping much.

I hear you, Goodtime.

Comment

Wheat will go today. LOTS of dew, no wind, and currently overcast. Rain for tomorrow. This is dumb. Stuck at 25%. I think the mud and water under the crop canopy is not helping much.

I hear you, Goodtime.

Comment

There's gonna be a lot of moving and shaking goin on today. Good luck all and Klause, stay out of the mud.

Comment

finally parked that miserable auger wrappin honeybee header swathin flax in frontgoin good and dry . anyone know if this dorel flax wraps worse ? most guys with glass flax goin good

Comment

should be sorel flax

Comment

should be sorel flax

Comment

Dunno just got done canola going to roll into some prairie saphire in 25 minutes

Comment

Runs thru like nothing 3.5 mph with a sp36 honeybee d****r with pea auger

Comment

we were goin 4.5 with sp30 when it wasnt wrappin auger now goin 5.5 with 30 ft swath no wrapping this sorel flax sure seems bad for wrapping

Comment

All I could think of today fighting a jamming knife and some wrapping in sorel was the comment on here "friends dont let friends grow flax".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...