• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets guess the outcome Tomorrow!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucket....there is a twist in your tax and then building new railroads...
    IMO, a higher corp tax rate encourages corps to put money back into their organization.
    Taxes are charged on profit...so if it is used within, its not profit. They would rather build up their org than hand it over...

Comment

Perfect

Sure but either way right now the infrastructure to build for more exports is not there.

Sort of handcuffs the excitement of a TPP announcement when canada isn't ready either.

Comment

Pun intended.

Comment

Well Freewheat..I must be one of those idiots. Although I keep quite involved, I am still unable to make a firm decision...I dislike them all! They are all pushing the divisional thing, just think what they could do if they worked together..some give and take..
          Politics are becoming less tolerant, more divisive...look at this site. Years ago, people would not put down others personally, maybe the points, but little personal attacks. Guess where this is coming from...everyone, including kids are now getting there standards from higher up...great! Not!
          I am not afraid of deficits...if they are for the right reasons...not scared of paying off debt as well, when the time is right and I don't sacrifice something that is important to us as a family.
          I am also not scared of paying my share of taxes...I think we have a great lifestyle, on the most part and if money is used wisely, I may cough up more...
          So this idiot will ponder a bit more...

Comment

If I was joedales I'd set up some sort of betting system where say five bucks in gets you a seat at the table and with paypal losers send in the money and he sends that out to the winner man o man that would be fun but maybe crossing some sort of line. This post is all Toms fault for making me think about gambling lol.

Comment

I guess I am an idiot.Now was that for voting Harper last election or Trudeau this one? I believed with the CWB better was possible.Same with this election

Comment

Conservative minority

C - 150
                L - 104
                N - 80
                G - 1
                Independent - 1

In Saskatchewan
                C- 12
                N- 1
                L- 1

Comment

Conservatives 175.

The rest doesn't matter.

Comment

Well Perfecto, you seem to be comfortable, but looking for greener pastures, and that is how improvements are made, but is also a gamble.
                    Personally I am unhappy that so many votes in Eastern Canada rule what goes on in the West. We are a truly diverse country. Transfer payments - who in God's green earth thought that one up, every province should stand on its own income and govern accordingly, but financial responsibility is hard for many to swallow. Oh well, all I can do is vote.

Comment

As I get older, what matters change.
                      Just had this discussion last night with friends...
                      when you are always looking for bigger and better, you will never be content, and this is today's model.
                      When you enjoy what you have and grateful for that, contentment is part of the gig.
                      The hard part is finding a comfortable balance.

Comment

Sorry freewheat, majority in Ontario here are complete morons. They elected a criminal organization to govern Ontario for another 4 years, so what does it matter if taxes go up and they sell their children down the river. And with more than 1/3 of total seats, Ontario dummies decide the election. Time to replenish the stash under the mattress.

Comment

Winnipeg paper front page.Trudeau mania.Toronto story about Crack user Ford puts on Conservative rally.I think Quebec will now make its move to be part of the new government

Comment

Perfect

I can agree with that.

I enjoy what I have. Have no ambition to get larger.

Just wish this country would have people to look 10, 20 and 50 years down the road to see what this country could be.

Saudi Arabia has nothing on us really.
                            They have to spend billions to copy a ski hill.etc.

We can be better.

Comment

Liberal minority or majority depending how badly the NDP vote collapses.

Comment

It's down to a 2 party race now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...