• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets guess the outcome Tomorrow!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conserve minority and then the Libs and NDs joining forces.....

Comment

Conservative minority.
      I predict/hope and pray people will come back to their senses as they vote tomorrow.
      People will realize if they really think about how serious this is that we don't end up with Liberal or NDP government.

Comment

Gotta love the "koolaid" replies..."you are stupid unless you see it my way..."
        It really isn't going to matter who wins....really...
        Important issues like the COMER lawsuit that could make a big difference in Canada's public spending not even touched, most are unaware...but we are talking about hair, snippets of sentences, but not the whole sentence...ridiculous adds, but we suck it up.
        Think if I was a Liberal, I would have had a campaign of "Ready or not, here I come.." ;-)
        Not really and ND supporter, however am impressed with Notely in Alberta bringing in high profile business people for focus groups to help her in long range planning...if I thought Mulcair was half the man she was, I'd vote that way.
        Think I'll go Green just from elimination....they didn't have enough money to run "adds of putdowns"....

Comment

Free wheat you dont like deficits yet harper has had 6 of them and increased our debt by 140 BILLION. THINK HARPER MINORITY.

Comment

Free wheat you dont like deficits yet harper has had 6 of them and increased our debt by 140 BILLION. THINK HARPER MINORITY.

Comment

$150 Billion that we know of and what really was the bank bail-out in 2008? And then the nerve of him to slip in the bonus gift to the banks, the bail-in, gently slipped into the budget. Way to go good government.

Comment

Not going to guess...but Harpers government will go down in history as one of the best governments Canada has had at a time when it was needed. Some things don't change in a snap like some would like, and its easy to get wrapped up in the days noise, but a strong foundation has been laid. Harpers government is getting it done.

Comment

History will be kind to Harper. But I believe Canadians like Albertans want change. A majority Liberal government is a likely outcome.

How Canada fairs with increased deficits, and a restructuring of the oil economy will be told in the future.

Comment

I wonder who would be the better party for Alberta?

Can't really see Harper even trying to get along with Notley. Liberals might just be a better fit and maybe win win for both.

Comment

I believe Canadians seem to want a change. I would like to see a strong Harper minority. I think Canadians are only thinking of themselves today I think of my kids and how I don't want their futures destroyed by more government debt. Alberta and Ontario have shown big spending is popular so 50/50 between Libs and Cons.

Comment

Liberal minority, in Sask we will still have the same MPs who have done nothing for us in the last 8 years in opposition.

Comment

Conservative majority, i think quebec will put some conservatives in this time. And if i'm wrong i guess we'll have to work with what we get.

Comment

Hamloc...If the debt develops and brings in new initiatives, I am all for it. Paying down debt can be at the expense of war veterans, lower income and elderly...well, I hope we are better than that.
                            Although all the details are not out there, I hope that deals such as the TPP don't just sell our commodities, that we have a plan when oil, lumber and canola don't hold the value they do today.
                            There is good debt, there is bad debt....
                            I believe that some are voting for their grandchildren as well, they just don't see it in the same perspective....
                            Yours truly,
                            "Still looking for someone who stands out.... ethically"

Comment

My guess is which ever party wins more seats than all other parties combined wins a majority government. Or which ever party wins more seats but not more than all other parties combined gets to form a minority government.

I can't lose.

I can't wait to see what the "popular vote" is, thats a real indicator of what people are thinking, can't believe no one brought it up yet.

Comment

Is that the way you bet on the riders too?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...