• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed

Looking for info and growing tips on growing marijuana. Our new crop

Tom, can you source me some breeder seed?

Comment

Justin will need to recreate the CWB first "Canadian Weed Board"

Comment

Could pay well with the new demand low CDN $ as of tomorrow.

Comment

No excuses,,,he said he would legalise it, now he has his majority. There's a big constituency that voted for him that want the green for Christmas! Everybody has a health problem.

Comment

Braveheart,

Talk to Health Canada... and start the permit process now. I bet they will require Weed to be grown in greenhouses... and be licensed... to protect wildlife and vegetation.

Comment

Does anybody else find it funny that the weed smokers are afraid of the gun owners and the gun owners are afraid of the weed smokers as a generalization ?

Its like you all suffer from the same condition.

Comment

Now that's funny.

Comment

If you read up on Harper's system of "licensed producers" and what a failure it is and people going underground to acquire their medical marijuana, I guess if I was king, I'd go back to The days where individual growers could grow their own or supply specific strains for people who need medicinal marijuana. You'd just get a prescription and get someone to grow it for you, but probably that will never happen. Wonder how it works in Vancouver where there is a dispensary every couple of blocks. Everyone stoned, killing each other and attacking everything in sight?

Comment

Well the weed smokers and gun owners know that if they party together things could get dangerous real quick.

Hey man like is that thing loaded man. Like what happens if you pull this trigger man. Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...