• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thumbs up for an ole cowboy ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like some on here wear another kind of head covering - the white sheets. Trying to work out if Parsley or Burnt is the Grand Wizard.

Comment

U ask any soldier on the front lines in afghanistan or any other mainly muslim country the things he has seen those animals do to women and children right in front of them. Trying to provoke them to shoot at them. Raping and beating just to name a few of the mild things they do. Many more sick and disgusting things I wont mention. Drives the soldiers crazy when they arent able to do anything about it. U think that shit cant happen here eventually u are wrong. The more that are let into Canada the braver they get and more aggressive they become. Using our rules and laws against us. Crying for human rights. Never ends with these kinds of people.

Comment

So often by the end of these discussions, common sense is left out in the cold. How?
        Right away your either a defender of rapists or a nazi?
        I think the ole cowboy had the most sensible response. Cmon u guys u can do better.

Comment

Burnt: I did read the NYT article and found it disgusting. But I also read in 4 places in the article that the villagers where the children were abused by our afghan allies were upset. If sexual assault of children is as common in the Muslim culture as you say why would the elders be upset?

In that article you posted, consider very carefully the statement by Dan Quinn: “But we (allied forces) were putting people into power who would do things that were worse than the Taliban did — that was something village elders voiced to me.”

You can blame Muslims all you want but when our actions are hurting everyday Muslims more than the Taliban we are trying to save them from there is a real problem and it is not because of the Muslim religion.

You say that I have "unexplained hate or a very limited understanding of the teaching of Christ" Christ told us to heal the sick, feed the hungry, and care for the weakest amongst us. Yet you vilify all Muslims and likely oppose the Muslims fleeing from the war from immigrating into Canada. I wonder who Christ will see as more Christian on judgement day - me or you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...