• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to simple ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put a little more thought into the technology subject. I do like and depend on some technology like OPI moisture cables in the bins, autosteer on the tractors, camera on the top of the auger to see the bin top at night, shaft speed monitors on seeders and combines.
    I might be turning into a paranoid old farmer, but sharing production data from my gps and the fact that my machinery will not physically run without paying the manufacturer for software flashes and updates is too much for me to tolerate.
    I do understand farmers have to embrace technology to be more efficient but I see things negatively and I do not want outside sources to impose a disability on me. The air cleaner sensor is a good example.
    Are we going planting/harvesting /farming or .....waiting to pay for the kid to play computer on your machinery today?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...