• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural Gas (Globex) (NYMEX) @ $2.100

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural Gas (Globex) (NYMEX) @ $2.100

Has dropped below recent historic low set in April 2012 at $2.170. If that level is surpassed, then the next historic low for Natural Gas (Globex) (NYMEX) would date back to Feb 1999 at $1.700.

I'm sure you all knew this already as most likely your fertilizer retailer has been calling you and letting you know just how much the price of urea has dropped. NOT !!!

I think I might green manure some faba beans next year. A 50 bushel faba bean crop will make 170 pounds of n.

Comment

Am Indian nuclear guy named keshe is right now releasing a free energy system he is on livestream maybe that's why it's dropping id cut and paste but it's probably hoaxs poaxs lol.

Comment

Why would nitrogen fertilizer manufacturers give up more margin than they have to.

The fact that its produced in our back yard with cheap nat-gas means **** all.

I usually dig me heels in as long as possible but when the retailer is selling fert for the last month already, what do you think the chances of lower prices are?

Funny, the Manufacturer doesn't have enough storage for all they need for produce and move in a single year so we need to take that pressure off them and take delivery(and pay for it) ahead of when we actually need it. Like 5 months in advance. But oh yeah, that way we don't have to pay spring gouge price!

Comment

TASFarms, maybe sell those beans and pocket the 300$ difference instead.

Comment

Time for a call option on natural gas?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...