• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best land

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best land

Where are the most productive lands in Saskatchewan for the last 20 years?

Not here... ever.

Comment

I think that all depends on what you are producing. Each area/climate is suited to different crops or hay/pasture land.

Comment

I was thinking only grains, highest $/acre gross.

Comment

I was thinking grains only, highest $/acre return.

Comment

Riverhurst.

Highest subsidized land in the province/country. Great returns because of free infrastructure.

Comment

Tisdale/Nipawin

Comment

aylsham , sask , never misses , ever .! some of the best pulling , drying and moisture retaining land there is . flat as well , dry on a wet year , retains moisture on a dry year

Comment

why do you care Lesm never seen u on here be4? You have a loophole for your chinese investors?

Comment

Been here many times before. Once the CWB ended, I had nothing more to add. Looking for some low risk investments that will yield more than 1% investments and yes will be using my own capital.

Comment

Been here many times before. Once the CWB ended, I had nothing more to add. Looking for some low risk investments that will yield more than 1% and yes I will be using my own capital.

Comment

you can have best high assessed land with currently crappy climate produce less than low assessed land with timely rains and gentle climate. sounds like what you want is cheap land hoping that the weather will be favorable for a return in your investment, this is what everyone Wants!

Comment

First time I've herd farming/land called low risk. LOL
                          May I suggest investing your money in Grain Co's or RR shares.

Comment

Save your money and start looking in Manitoba!!!

Comment

There will always be a renter for top producing land at some price. I've seen poor land being idled in tough years when uneducated investors thought they got a good deal without considering all possibilities.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...