• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

twistaire fans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twistaire fans

Lots of these fans showing up at auctions. Brand new, does anyone have any experience with them. Do they have good motors?

I don't get it. Pallet after pallet of new, never out of the box/crate at public "unreserved" auction.

We were looking for a press and there is a brand new one coming up at ________. We bought an offshore manufactured hydraulic jack that the printing on the label and manual had to have been translated where it was built. It crept down and wouldn't hold the load when it used the first time. Needless to say it was returned AND NOT
    REPLACED WITH THE SAME ONE. The press at auction has the same spelling and grammar issues, guess where it was manufactured. It can stay there.

If there are more of the same item offered at the same auction, ask yourself why. Buyer beware. Is it a way for the companies to wash their hands of any responsibility for manufacturer's defects and warranty?

Comment

No good; bought one fixed it twice... I will sell it for a few bucks you can fix it the third time

Comment

what is happening to them?
        i have 4 , no troubles yet

Comment

Motor burnt out on one; the other one has been to the electrician twice; he can not get parts but has been able to retro fit parts to get it running. When it quit last time I just set aside and cut my losses.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...