• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New idea

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you manage to sell pork to Muslims, I will be the first person to pay for your marketing skill.

Comment

You crack me up, hobbs. lol

Comment

Good ideas Freewheat.

By the way I will match what hobbyfarmer is paying if you can pull off that pork sale. 😂

Comment

Also with pigs, you won't need guard dogs if ISIS comes.

Comment

Free wheat can make sales for new Homeland Security Systems. He will have franchises on each coast, contracting annual supply of hogs for the Federal government, he can train border patrol agents how to walk with our cloven hooved little soldiers with them on inspections.
            Every port will serve ham and cheese sandwiches, and pork chops for the more affluent immigrants all free, on the governments dime.
            Justin will be pulling his hair out trying to fast track those poor political migrants, they will have wished they just walked over the border to Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, or Turkey.

When they hit the east coast there could be a nice welcome wagon, new clothes, some spending money and a big 'ol plate of pigs feet.....mmmmm...that's good eatin' !!!!!!!

No more "vodka nudge" at coffee time for this guy.

Comment

When I was young we usually had 2 or 3 pigs that we started in the barn on cows milk and grain until we dried her off at seeding time and then moved them out to the pens where we had wintered the replacement heifers and cull cows.

We soaked barley chop and water in pails for about a day ahead and fed that on top of their rummaging around in the previous winter's manure. Then butchered them in the fall.

Sounds gross but made for the best tasting pork ever. Just had to watch not to over feed the soaked grain or they got too fat.

Comment

We did the same LEP. I remember almost being eaten by that weanlings pen when pouingin the skim milk. It was good pork.

I have to say I find today's pork too lean. The fat was where the moisture and flavour was. Call Homer ( Simpson).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...