• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF3 called it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those with learning difficulties: Input is a loan shark because it is like having operating loans at 25% interest with land as security. Bank operating loans are at prime or prime 0.5% with land as security. So you are letting them have an almost risk free deal at 25% interest or more. Even the Mafia can't compete with this bunch.

Comment

Ajl

Ssssssshhhhhhh.!

Don't tell the guys that were given the farm or have an addiction to new paint.

Comment

Ajl

Btw most of the same type of farmer can't tell that the only thing that changes on machinery from year to year is the decals or the design of their hoods.

Comment

....bucket, in some cases, five more bushels in the grain tank and afew more HP....Justifies another 50K.

Another "CLASS" too ****ing funny!!

Comment

KABOOM!

Shares are down to $1.66 from $2.80 yesterday.

Comment

Ajl, i guess i have a learning difficulty. How did you come up with a 25% interest rate? Input called in the loan just like a bank would upon non payment of loan. If the farmer makes his payments, then your telling me that he is paying 25% interest? I don't think so. If he doesn't make his payments then its gonna cost him, just like a bank.

Comment

Their interest rate might actually be higher than 25% if paid on time.

If I understand it right is the farmer receives $372 per tonne for the "streaming service".

Comment

O-88, and the glory of incurring all the expenses to grow the crop. $372 equals $8.44/bu.

Comment

Well, i bought a few shares to speculate on them. lol

Comment

Is the needle on your moral compass broke off?

Money has no conscience.....

Justin kidding.

Comment

Hoping for a dead cat bounce!

Comment

I think you'll get it. Don't get greedy!

Comment

Haha, yep your right! As a farmer it's a never-ending battle! ( always wanting that higher price )

Comment

As long as there are suckers around the dead cat will bounce.

Good luck stonepicker, I hope you can make some quick cash.

Comment

Haha, there's always some optimists out there! Thanks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...