• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Under Attack

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But...but,Gormley insists Islam is all about peace.

Comment

At least 118 dead now, very sad. The backlash and social impact of this is going to be massive.

Comment

140 reported as Islamic terrorist victims so far.

After the Islamic terrorist bombings at the Boston Marathon, the fearless leader of the Liberals wanted to investigate "root causes".
        Hopefully he doesn't have anything so ridiculous to say this time.

Comment

Who gives a shit anymore. The Muslims are going to have their way in a generation or two right here at home. We are giving our way of life and culture away as fast as we can to people who hate the west. If the natives think they got ****ed over by Europe wait till the Muslims are done with them. Remember their Christian through and through.

Comment

The swiss are a full on military culture,if invaded standing orders are for the men to goto the mountain bunkers and fight till the last man,lots of other interesting stuff on that subject.

Thats what i'm wondering Big,do the boarders go back up?Do they go back after assad?

Comment

I'm with you, freewheat. Out in the boonies, down a dead-end road, only the odd neighbor drives by or stops in. I can enjoy watching the shit-storm in the cities and overseas from my recliner.

Comment

Not sure definetly some very very pissed french citizens.

Comment

Well said sk_wheatking - well said.
                  But I am not going to give up a flee if it happens here - *** that, I like bravehearts comment - 'I will burry their bones as fertilizer' as well. I have worked far too hard far too long to let it slip away to this b/s. If the farmers in France still have the balls they show in force at times they will help rid France of these pests...
                  At the end of the day what is 'Nationality' ?
                  All Governments need to grow the same nuts as , I hate to say it, Putin or the Australian pm.
                  France is in deep do - do, others to follow.

Comment

Wouldn't happen in Texas??
                    LOL, the US is one place in the world where lunatics with guns walking into public places and starting a massacre is part of the culture. Lets just ignore that though and pretend muslims are the only people that kill.

Comment

I m just shocked that people around the world in all these countries including our didn't expect this was going to happen.

Surround Isis and nuke the bastards no one needs to die in a war with those rats.

Comment

Violent crimes are by far lowest in states with concealed carry rights. John Lott has plenty of research on it. The crazies pick places that are full of sitting ducks.

Comment

When we were in Paris, we were told Paris is over half Moslem. Don't know if that is true. But now more pouring in. Europe is in big trouble.

Comment

Yep Big Lentil, like schools and still you can walk into any school with no one cheking.

Comment

France President says they will be 'ruthless' in retaliation. Yeah, right. Anything short of nukes is just *****footing around.

Comment

I seriously think its too late. They aren't all extremists but when I see the demographics of the "refugees" even a fraction of a percent can and will pose a problem. Our turn will come and not from only homegrown threats, its only a matter of time.

There are probably more subversive moles hidden within the legitimate refugee population than the government thinks or wants to beleive. Maybe Justin and his, in the eyes of the Quran, second class wife can greet the refugees with a big smile and an open hand over the center of their chests while waving with the other hand holding health cards, social insurance numbers and Canadian passports. Then make a big "love in" circle and sing Kumbaya Allah, Kumbaya....

Do you think we can afford to get this wrong? The answer/solution isn't within the borders of foreign countries but within THEIR own. North American culture is based and developed upon a Christian basis. I am the furthest thing from religious but my gut feeling is telling me to tread carefully.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...