• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Under Attack

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruthless or is that toothless. How did things go after the Charlie hebdo shooting go. They didn't do squat just let things quiet down and forget about it.

Comment

I think in the case of Charlie Hebdo, a lot of people silently blamed them for 'playing with fire' and bringing about their own demise. In this case, it is entirely innocent people. Basically France's 9/11.

Comment

Our relatives in Belgium called this 20 years ago. They said these people were coming in setting up shop bringing the bad with the good and vice versa. Ignorant assholes that had no respect for the people that were there before them. Stealing, extorting from people with no regard for the law. Now look at the extent there radicalism has grown to. There are so many of them now they have gotten braver and so bold as to think they are owners of there newly infiltrated land.
        Our politicians have no brains or balls to think that if
        they bring in 1 good muslim they will have to jail 1 radical muslim. Who pays for this? We do the people on this site that work hard for our livings. We need people with money coming to our country that share the same values we do. We can breed enuf of our own bad asses without bringing in more crazy bastards that think they can tell us how to live.

Comment

Definitely not true sumdum, I'd guess in the region of 15% -18% muslim population in Paris.

Can't believe the imbecilic comments regarding nuclear weapons - obviously the posters have no idea of the intricacies of fighting a terrorist threat.

Reminds me of the comments made by McNamara after the Tet offensive - that he was "going to bomb North Vietnam back into the stoneage"

I blame North American's unrealistic views of conflict on too many cowboy and Indian movies when you were growing up.

Comment

If you're going to hide in the back forty, never attend a sporting event, a show or concert, Counrty Music Festival, CANADA DAY CELEBRATION, blah blah blah, out of fear......they have your power. I agree your odds are much less not living in a large urban center but who wants to live in a bubble.

I've posted this before. The most unnerving thing I came across was at a carwash in WhiteCity, I approached a bay and opened the door thinking it was empty. In there three men of what appeared to be Middle Eastern decent, one wearing a headset
            . With the trunk of the clean white car open and the car and floor were dry. I excused myself and closed the door.

I'm wearing my tinfoil hat.

Comment

Sounds like you're lucky you didn't end up in that trunk Farmaholic. Of course they may have just been delivering goat meat. I agree that we can never let terrorists change our way of life. Once we do they're winning.

Comment

I remember the election campaign. While Harper warned that there is a threat out there, and it is real, young Trudeau plugged his ears, shouted lalalalala, and called Harper a fear monger.

Hmmm. Who was correct?

Comment

I remember the election campaign. While Harper warned that there is a threat out there, and it is real, young Trudeau plugged his ears, shouted lalalalala, and called Harper a fear monger.

Hmmm. Who was correct?

Comment

Raise pigs - lots of em...

Comment

Belgian people seen this 20years ago...
                      Wait 3 to 5 years here

Comment

Watching ABC and typical liberal media solution - "only way to prevent these attacks on soft targets is to know about it beforehand and stop them before it happens".

What a bunch of spineless morons. Every country needs C/C.

Comment

Freewheat people are going to have to leave petty politics alone. Harper was in power at the rise of Isis and did what? He was bringing them In To work the oil patch yet telling all of us he wasn't.
                          There are thousands here underground living past their work permits and nothing was done because corporates were getting cheap labor. The only difference is Trudeau is not lieing about bringing them in.

Comment

9/11 was not a surprise ether - it was ingnored for at least 6 months.

Comment

Well which is it already. Harpers been called racist, redneck,extremist rightwing,hitler, hidden agendas,etc. and now he's the cause of the rise of isis. Grow up riders, the election is over. I know harper was a good man but i don't think he could do all the things you give him credit for.Amazing.

Comment

I'm surprised riders hasn't blamed Brad Wall as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...