• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Under Attack

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya hes not lying yet. The ****in dummys more worried about renovating his mansion than the problem hes gonna creating by bringing these poor helpless isis followers into our country. The center of the universe (GTA) doesnt realize how many new neighbors they are gonna get that like to announce there presence using fireworks, chaos, mayhem, etc.
    Sunshine and rainbows in Justins world. Clueless donkey.

Comment

I would be shitting my pants if I lived in Vancover , Calgary or Montreal . Kinda glad to be in Timbuktu Sask as others have said

Comment

Who knows, even our little cities may well have the nuts required for a brutal attack. Lots of mid eastern folk in s'toon last time I was there.

Comment

Your the ones that need to grow up. The election is over and your guy the ass of the century
          That spent all his time controlling everyone and accomplishing nothing lost. Get over it. If you don't start accepting what an ass that even your own conservative mps are admitting the idiot Trudeau will be in power for decades. So it's up to you. But on a more serious note getting back to the topic

It's decision time for the entire free world to decide to either actually get rid of Isis or let them grow stronger which they have under rhe two idiots Obama and Harper.

Comment

In times like this our drama teacher will embarrass us especially if he is still flying in 25,000 potential terrorists!!I suspect he might back off this very foolish and potentially dangerous plan.

The Liberals ALL love Omar Kadr so we shouldn't be surprised.

Ahhhh.....he will sing kumbya and investigate "root causes" of why these Islamic terrorists murdered innocent people in Paris.

Comment

So riders , who was your guy, Mulcair or the green peace chick ?? Lol

Comment

http://www.shittrudeausays.ca/

Comment

None of the above, there was nothing to vote for only an Arrogant ass to vote against.

Was he not the pm for the last decade?
                  Too funny some can't see that Isis was killing people and Obama and Steve were bombing everyone and no conservatives can connect the dots that it caused everyone to start running.

And how many times do I have to state Trudeau is beyond wrong to bring these people in that are running from Steve's bombs?

Comment

Then in January, the government committed to a further 10,000 resettlements over the next three years, but has steadfastly refused to say how many have actually arrived. Harper said Monday that some 2,500 refugees from Syria are now in Canada.

As for Iraq, Harper said the government is on track to resettle 23,000 Iraqis by the end of the year. The Tories had committed to resettle 20,000 in 2009.
                    Globe and mail

Comment

OTTAWA — The Islamic centre in Saskatoon is experiencing growing pains. Friday services have been split in two so local streets aren’t clogged with traffic. City officials and nearby residents are working with the centre to answer questions like where to put more parking?

“We have been experiencing this kind of steady increase for a while,” said Amin Elshorbagy, president of the Canadian Islamic Congress.

“We can see this in terms of the need to expand our infrastructure. Most of our Islamic centres are becoming very crowded.”

Across the country, the Muslim population is growing at a rate exceeding other religions, according to Statistics Canada. It is even growing faster than the number of Canadians identifying as having no religion, though just barely, according to the National Household Survey released Wednesday.

National post 2013

Comment

Newsflash to Riders.

Harper was criticized by left wing politicians and the media party for focusing on bringing in Christians and other minority religions (non-Muslims) who are the most likely to be slaughtered by ISIS.

Riders boy Trudeau catered to the Muslims, criticized this and wanted the flood gates opened to 25000 migrants between Nov 9 and Christmas.

Comment

News flash to Oliver Isis is slaughtering everyone not extreme as they are.

And your post means what? Hahaha

Big *** deal. The numbers of Muslims he let in speeks for itself.

The smoke and mirror pathological fiction artist told Muslims more would be let in yet told the rest of us he was gonna be so tough on immigration.

Comment

I get the fear, I get the backlash about letting "fearful people" into our country....but I can't help thinking how lucky I was to be born here...not there... and wonder, when Americans and allies bombed over there in the name of " weapons of mass destruction" or in the name of whatever because of oil...we decided to meddle in their affairs, because of "we are better"...why would we expect anything different? Are we really the "good guys"?

Comment

HOME > PUBLICATIONS > REPORTS > ARAB IMMIGRATION TO CANADA HITS RECORD HIGH
                              Arab Immigration to Canada Hits Record High
                              Arab Immigration to Canada Hits Record High, March 2013
                              According to data CAI recently acquired from Citizenship and Immigration Canada, in 2010, Arab immigration to Canada reached an all-time high, with the arrival of 34,657 citizens of Arab countries[1], Arab immigrants represented 12.4% of the total immigration to Canada, second only to the Philippines (13.0%) and, for the first time, ahead of China and India (at 10.8% each), long the top two source countries of immigrants to Canada. In 2011[2], Arab immigration dropped slightly to 12.25% of total immigration, remaining in second place behind the Philippines.

Comment

Death means nothing to these nutcases, "suicide" bombers know they aren't going to make it out alive anyway. Planted explosives or strategically placed car bombs without drivers? Some things are hard to protect ourselves from. How do you deal with the mentality of people who use women and children as suicide bombers?

Arming the civilians of the nation isn't much of a deterrent to these guys, but better than being sitting ducks I guess.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...