• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Under Attack

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a slippery slope though look at the USA with all those guns you get those with mental instability shootings all the time. Gun crimes are out of control.

But I guess if there isn't going to be an all out war troops on ground any option including nukes to irradicate the rats then maybe we should.

I think our leaders need to call upon the Muslim population to make a statement here and get rid if these extremists themselves. Time for some action by all of them or get the hell out. Prove to all of us who's side your on.
    It's the only way many are ever going to respect any if them now. This really looks to me like a tipping point with many people. Jmo

Comment

In all of the mass shootings you are talking about Rider they happened in gun free zones. Unfortunately the perps do not obey signs.

Think about the shooting on parliment hill thank god Vickers was armed.

Comment

Any and all may be terrorists....world is toast.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/06/23/nationwide-poll-of-us-muslims-shows-thousands-support-shariah-jihad/

Comment

It s like a Farmer seeding binrun seed from a field infested with the worst weeds possible. If he really "needs" the seed from that bin, better make sure it goes over the cleaner very diligently and then make sure the weeds that made it through are controlled. Instead the "farmer" in charge of this country is more interested in smoking another kind of weed and let the noxious ones go rampant until they choke the rest of the crop.

Comment

A well screened refugee family is of little risk. Refugees families are fleeing ISIS and other conflicts because they have no other options.

ISIS is well funded and well organized. Thanks to George Bush and Tony Blair who created more chaos and created an opportunity for extremists to get a foot hold in Iraq.

The Iraq war was an unjust war based on cooked up "intelligence" about weapons of mass destruction.

Since the second world war how many German and Japanese immigrants arrived in the Americas? Lots. Did they bring their Nazi and extremist views with them? Some did. But the vast majority were peace loving and hard working citizens.

We should be concerned about refugees and security but many of the posts are over reactions.

We should be just as concerned about the radicalization of and extremist views of native born Canadians who have been here for several generations.

Comment

ChuckChuck, "well screened refugee family"? Well screened for what? Beyond terrorist connections, for which they'll have to trace all the way back to Abraham, but, education, net worth, ability to speak our language, and ability to be employed.

They may not be terrorists now but, non employable, having no money and feeling like outsiders creates the perfect situation for people to be radicalized. The disaffected could eventually affect us.

Comment

Kind of forget how it all goes Sharia law is from the Shia or Persians of Iran and now much of Iraq they are kickin some Isis butt in Syria as Assad is their Allie. Then you got the saud Arab and Wahhabism which is really crazy stuff. Then you got the Sunni. And then a pile of smaller factions like the Kurds.

Let's all take a momement and be thankful they all hate eachother because a united Islam would suck.

Comment

I wonder if the terrorist family that the Liberals love so much, the Kadr's were well screened?

Comment

Mass shootings by mentally unstable people, per capita have gone down over the years I believe. Certain crimes in right to carry states have gone down I think. We must be careful how we believe our stats as presented.
                    Reading about right to carry. If you choose to carry you assume a lot of responsibilities. No drinking for example.
                    I dont believe its a boogeyman. That would be the guy with the exploding vest. I read the rcmp have reached a dead end as to where the plmnt hill shooter got his Winchester.

Comment

Riders I've listen to u bitch out Harper about all the shitty things hes done and never once heard u say he did something good. After being elected more than once I would think the majority of Canadians saw some postives in him a few times. I definitely didnt like his gag order policies but from what I have been told keeping control of Mps is like herding cats so there was definitely a method to his ways. If it wasnt for the media u would see politicians making decisions with there brain and for the good of all instead of the politically correct thing to do.

Comment

Well I guess tomorrow morning you contact
                        Conservative party and convince them to drop Rona Ambrose (whom I think is a good choice) and replace her with Steve. Then contact all the mps that turned on Steve and I m not sure what you d say to them. But I take it you want the conservatives once again to be a one man show.

Go for it! Sounds like a good plan!

By the way he was elected because the other option was horrible at the time.

Comment

Riders, the only one who can't seem to get over the election is YOU!

Comment

Riders, how about this for sunny ways and the new openness - a tweet from David Akin in Turkey:

We’d love to ask him that but 2nd day in a row: Trudeau not talking to travelling press here.

David Akin ‏@davidakin 2h2 hours ago

David Akin Retweeted Jennifer Harnden

We’d love to ask him that but 2nd day in a row: Trudeau not talking to travelling press here.

Jennifer Harnden @jennieharnden
                            I wonder if the #ParisAttacks will qualify as evidence for Trudeau's "evidence-based" policies on Syria, CF18s, and ISIS strategy.
                            57 retweets 24 likes

Muzzling the media is okay, all of a sudden?

Comment

Priceless.

The media party that helped elect Junior will be getting restless if they can't take selfies with him anymore.

Comment

David Aiken is that one of those sun stunned news nuts? Hahaha who would *** talk to that twit anyway I wouldn't.

You extremists are the reason Trudeau is in power but your so blinded by the fact you can't stand it that harper the ass got clobbered and had to even hide when he have his speach at the leadership meeting slithered out the back door so all the conservatives finally could talk about the ass.
                                Too funny

You hillbillies are the reason we may never see a god leader from the west get elected.
                                Hahaha

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...