• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Huge Wake up Call for me.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris Huge Wake up Call for me.

not being a drama queen, at all.
    But my 23 year old daughter was enroute to paris, never know if she had been there and in the wrong place at the wrong time wow.

Im the most religiously and racially tolerant person around but its surely getting tested now.

And a lot of my mussi loving friends here in oz strangely cant justify these attacks sickening

Yes Mallee, this is sickening. At some point I can foresee a retaliation attack by something like the nazi movement. Which will really create a stir.

Honestly I can't see what will cause this tide of terrorism to recede. You can't win the fight against rampant religious fanaticism of any type.

Comment

I was surprised the Eiffel Tower is still standing. It is very easy to walk right up to it, at least it was about 5 years ago. It sounds like the terrorists only wanted to kill people. Paris is full of memorable sites if they wanted to stage a 911 type of attack.

Comment

What they should be shutting down is the immigration of these people to canada.

Eight guys out of 25000 is pretty good odds we are asking for more problems here than the drama teacher can handle.

Comment

These attacks will not stop. In Islam in order to achieve 'heaven' everyone needs to be muslim. So all the infidels (primarily christians) need to be killed in order to bring that about. So Islamic violence can be contained but not stopped.

Comment

How do you deal with a religion like that? And we think we can assimilate Islamics? Do they have churches in Canada? That would be one way to identify them.

Comment

Don't think it can be contained either. What's happened it Paris could be a daily occurrence as there is no way to prevent it. attacks could just keep coming.

From the "peaceful religion"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
              but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

126 more, but i think you get the idea.

Comment

Sumdum. The young guy Justin, could just lead us around to their mosques. He visited MANY during and before the election campaign, some of who are KNOWN to have clerics that are on watch lists, and with links to idiots like hamas, and hezbolla.

Maybe if he is friendly enough to them, we will be safe?

Comment

First id like to state we have had exchanges from all over the world ag riventure german dutch belgain Sweden Denmark and Canada and usa and uk.
                  Travelled to Germany to visit them since love the place love the people.

Anyway what im going to say is going to sound terrible but take it in context its meant, as I mentioned a while back my father was a pow in Germany had a rough time, any way a comment he made once and discussed with a pow mate from uk when he visited us in Australia and I quote as best I can there conversation "hitler was mad, but hitler youth were worse, wish we could of wiped out as many of those brain washed kids as possible to prevent another generation of Nazis" apparaently they used hide in tress near camps some days as snipers and shoot at pows these are 12 to 18 yr old kids both boys and girls.

Comment

yes our drama teacher J.T IS REMODELING THE OLD COMFORTABLE NICE PLACE, FOR 10 MILLION OR MORE WHERE HARPER WAS LIVING IN , AND PUT 300 ISS AND MUSLIM IN
                    WE HAVE TO PICK THEM UP, BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT SWIM TO CANADA , LIKE IN EUROPA THY CAN WALK AND FIND NICE MOTELS AND FOOD and MONTLY PAy .
                    and then kill 129 and more to show we are here end we are boss boss.
                    wait and see it is coming here to
                    some of our early settler , had to pick rock,s our work in mines , no food offered and live in graneries
                    yes this is how Canada became a nice free open country with people who are happy and love each other

Comment

1000 ag-boy.
                      My neighbor came to Canada from Holland with his family in the late 40's. The family had to work for their CANADIAN sponsors for 2 years for the right to emigrate to Canada. What do we require now?
                      The practice of granting rights without any responsibilities attached will lead us to ruin.

Comment

Good point Happytrails. Now they just pick up the phone and call Social Services.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...