• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if cdn election happened after the attacks?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if cdn election happened after the attacks?

Sorry to make this political so soon after. But what if our election had been this Monday instead? Would Trudeau's Love thy terrorist/refugee message backfire, and Harper's Face covering message have been received in a different way?

Makes one wonder if these terrorists have any strategy or organization at all. Why would you attack a Western European country while the world is busy deciding what to do with hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees? Didn't they just shoot themselves in the foot, if their purpose is to bring more Muslims into the western world. Poland already closed their border to refugees after this event, won't be the last.

I see Freewheat already brought this up in the other thread.

And for the record, I believe that most of the refugees truly are innocent people fleeing for their lives. Imagine facing the choice that most of them are. Choosing to leave everything behind, spend your life savings to take your family on an extremely dangerous journey to an uncertain future in a place where you're likely not welcome. Knowing that many will die in the process. says a lot about the alternative of staying behind. No doubt there will be bad apples, I wouldn't want the job of deciding who is genuine and who isn't. Imagine personally telling thousands of families who have fled the atrocities of ISIS that we are sending them back because one of them could be a terrorist. Sounds simple and easy when you are posting on an anonymous forum from the comfort of a warm safe isolated farm house.

Comment

There's a reason we have a warm safe house. The Nazis also tried to rule the world.

Comment

Another question,,,, why is Saskatchewan getting 10% of the refugees?? 2500 headed here. They should be shared amongst the provinces and territories that didn't vote blue. This can't really be happening! Time for a divorce ,

Comment

Samhill. agree completely. Decisions we make and our ancestors have a lot to do with it. But to be fair, do you want the job of personally meeting the refugees, and telling them who can stay(if any) and who can go back and face ISIS? I don't want Canada to accept any either, but that doesn't make the problem go away.

Comment

Maybe the Blue Area should GET All the refugees.
            It was the Cons Idea to join in the Bombing fun in libya ,iraq and syria.

Don't bomb if you don't want to take refugees.

Comment

Antartica has lots of room.

Comment

The blue zone can't win an election alone, don't think we deserve to take all the heat on that one,
                But it's obvious who wanted the last 25000 .

Comment

Send them to the empty cities in China.

The government there will know how to deal with them.

Comment

How many have you signed up to take, mustardman? Riders?

Comment

Sounds like one of the terrorists was a recent refugee to Greece from Syria!!

The drama teacher better back off his plan for 25,000 by Christmas!!

Comment

They should be allocated according to population, just like federal seats. It's only fair.

Comment

O-88. This would be a perfect time and reason for the Libs to change their minds. This should be a ****ing wake up call. I can't wait to hear the Feds reaction to Paris' terrorism attack. This was orchestrated not some random bullshit.

Come on, here is your first test to see if you will do whats right for Canada.

There have been many good posts as to why this refugee crisis exists in the first.place. Keep it there and make it "right" there. When and how often have we had to defend our soils in North American's relatively short history. How does it feel to be at risk? That hot bed of instability has been just that for centuries and we "had" to stick our noses in to support one regime over another then have the whole thing backfire then go back and try to
                          stabalize the area. All the while killing civilians while bombing them back to the stoneage. No wonder they hate the west. Put yourself in their shoes. They will bring it to us. Let what is happening in France be a warning. It is time for some preventative measures.

How many "refugees" have the Americans accepted from that area? Any? (I seriously would like to know) Do we need a 9-11 style attack to wake us up?

How could ANYONE think there is no risk. Create the safe zone and resettle them BACK HOME. This time the "Allies" may never be able to leave.

Comment

Burnt are you reading what I m saying? Some of you can't seem to take the idea that it doesn't matter which it is liberal or conservative they're bringing them in. I posted three clips on another thread where Harper brought in way more than 25,000.

We need to drop the partisan bullshit of trying to gain a vote at the expense of the country.

I ve said over and over create a safe zone don't bring any over. How many times do I have to repeat it? Get over the election it's over!

Comment

I'll go to hell for saying this but put tell the refugees they are settling on first nations lands, show pictures, see how many come.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...