• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This add popped up ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This add popped up ...

Just wondering if Suncor is really hiring or an old add. Never saw it before....

http://www.suncor.com/en/careers/5676.aspx?redir=forthills

Yes they are.

Comment

Just read some press releases...seems Suncor is moving ahead with more realistic oil price scenarios...some capital spending coming up...looks like they were expecting carbon tax....don't seem too scared of royalty review...

Comment

Of course they aren't worried because we re he ones gonna pay for all that stuff.

Comment

Fck Me Right?

Comment

The oil companies are going along with(graciously) with Notely because they simply plan to pass on the taxes to the consumer.

For all you "carbon taxers", to who, or where will farmers pass on the extra taxes built into, say fertilizers, farm diesel, chemicals, Canadian manufactured equipment???

Believe me, MGE, KCBT, CBoT, ICE, don't give two shits about extra taxes farmers will occur from this carbon tax. What will happen, is that farmers and farm families will bare the burden of these taxes, with no way of passing on these costs to the consumers who eat the food products we produce for them.

Farmers and farm families will pay the carbon tax and urban food eaters won't get a bill for the taxes occurred for the production of the food they eat.

Way to go, you effing carbon taxers!!! You've just reduced my margins again!

Comment

Nothing new here boarderbloke so why the hate on "carbon taxers"?

Just change your quote to " ….. to who, or where will farmers pass on the extra MARGINS built into, say fertilizers, farm diesel, chemicals"

It's the same old, same old - you are price takers in a commodity margin game unless you do something to change that position.

Comment

" so why the hate on "carbon taxers"? "

Because they so cheerfully want to reduce my margins! duh

Most of these tree hugging carbon taxers, are unban dwellers, who will happily tax me for the grains and meat used to feed themselves, yet they are not interested in paying their share of the tax occurred to produce the food they eat themselves. I bet that makes their food, even more delicious.

BTW, wait till they start taxing the gas coming out of the cattle's ass's in the herd that you run. Don't think it won't happen. Oh ya, the other thing is that they're not going to give you a carbon sink on your grass acres either.

Comment

Well they have to get taxes from somewhere because debt is so big tax reduction is now impossible. I would rather have higher taxes than snow the next generation under debt. (which is happening too I realize.) A better choice would be to can government programs but that will never happen. Can start with agri stability and any crop insurance subsidies that may or may not be in place and go on from there.

Comment

Someone is looking at the wrong end of this cash cow. Burp!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...