• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban BTO for good.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweety, start a "marketing thread" and see how many responses it gets. I did the other day with wheat and made a jokingly hard to read reply to a post. Maybe childishly done but... the "message" made sense. Not everyone is at the same level of understanding or risk tolerance. My, and other's, marketing plans and techniques will vary like the people developing them.

Don't expect everyone to blindly follow, critical thinking is essential on both sides of a debate. Closed minded people are only ever right every time in their own minds...

So if BTO's "attacks" are inappropriate, I am also getting tired of the partisan shit being thrown around here. Gets old sometimes...

Comment

If you don't like it , ignore him. Getting a rise out of some of you is his objective. Never hurts to have some critical comments, even though the language leaves something to be desired. Crying and whining on how tough you have won't get much sympathy since we have all gone through it, that's how the chaff is blown out.

Comment

That arrogant approach is fine, agstar, until you find yourself to be the chaff.

And you never know when it will be your turn.

You can go from agstar to agsh!t in one second flat.

Watch out buddy.

Comment

What you don't like the free enterprise approach, shame on you. I have been there done that and don't need lessons.

Comment

The attitude gives the appearance that you still have a few lessons to learn - and they are not courses for which you sign up.

Comment

Who really cares what he posts... I skip over his posts because they make no sense to me or it is to hard to figure out what he is saying. I agree let's talk farming here - talk about prices you are seeing; movement; what you are doing that has been successful; what is not working. Complaining about the government; refugees is the hot topic and I have chimed in but I can go to be local coffee shop and debate that... Here I want to talk with farmers. We need more SF3 info posts from other operators

Comment

Yep he offers nothing constructive to any thread, no need for him here. Open a Twitter acct.

Comment

Freewheat don't worry about BTO, his is a very bad rapper and obviously has a problem with jealously and anger. LOL.
                  You will get the rest of your crop picked up in good condition well before seeding with very little yield or quality loss. The long days and warm winds in April or May will make quick work of what you have left. You have crop left because you had a great crop that took longer to harvest and you have good land that is too wet this year and people would die for on a normal year.
                  Been in your position before and not becIse if the lack of trying or bad management.
                  The weather always wins....we just gotta figure out how to work with her.

Comment

That was a good pep talk but getting back to reality is probably best advice. Canola with snow and melt snow and melt is already soggy. Canola that gets snow on it when seeds are dry is much different. Guys here have canola that heated some in the swath already.
                    Unless we get some plus ten days in December or January chances are less than slim. And
                    Spring with soggy fields and runoff there is no use kidding ourselves it's just not good.

Comment

I've tried being supportive and offering encouragement. Doesn't sound like Freewheat is delusional so he likely realizes the reality of the situation.... and know one would know better than himself the true conditions so I'll pass on the judgement and criticism because I'm not there.

Comment

It will be interesting for all here to see how it turns out. Best of luck is probably all that can be said without speculation.

Comment

It takes all types to make a world. Guess he hasn't told me off - yet. Take it with a grain of salt Freewheat, we's big boys. Wanna hear me whine a little BTO, so you can take a swing at me? if you had problems like I have, you'd have reason to wine, get it? Too many Margueritas in Vegas and I forget where the airport is.

Comment

Guess Them Haters Aint So Bad After All,

Now Where Were We!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't know you had a twin brother bto.

Comment

You Know That Means A lot, If I can Change Just That One Life With Hope cause Thats All We Got Left fer This Thing Called Farming, Then Thats All That Matters!!!!!!!

a BTO Once Told Me,

The Only Thing You Gotta Worry About, Is When They Quit Talkin About Ya

#WeFillinArenas

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...