• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New gadget

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New gadget

Wife came home with an android box?plugs into internet and tv then you get almost every tv station in the world and every movie ever made any fight that ever happened and every episode of any tv show ever made. Well maybe not that much but it seems like it. No monthly fees. And full computer stuff on your tv. Quite the contraption. Must be illegal in some way.

My son has something similar. How do you look in orange Cotton? The device sounds pretty grey.

Comment

what's it cost , what's the name of it ? agree the days of paying a company $125/month to watch tv commercials are long gone

Comment

I think it was 150 it's made by Samsung. It has movies that haven't made it to theatre. I'm kind of semi retarded when it comes to this stuff. I think it works off a giant pirating network. Comes with a mini key board to surf the net on.

Comment

It's just like our smart TV. .. you'd be surprised how much content is free these days...

Comment

They are the way of the future. Legal or not.
            Who would have thought, 15 or 20 years ago that in the near future it would be impossible to rent a movie at a Blockbuster etc?
            Cable and satellite company's are in some ways hastening their own demise by hanging on to their "package" or "bundle" format. Forcing you to pay for numerous channels that you never watch.

Comment

I assume you need good internet?

Comment

Streaming is not illegal in canada so no worry of orange coveralls. You're not physically storing anything.

For your computer look up "Kodi"

Comment

Kinda ironic farmers would even think of wanting to avoid paying for services, yet complain the price of grain isnt high enough

Comment

Why pay if you don't have to and is legal? That just seems dumb to me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...