• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Christmas blessing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Christmas blessing

So proud of this new province I call home and it's people kindly welcoming in new citizens. This is the real Christmas story to me - not turning people away because there is "no room at the inn". And I've always thought these small rural communities are a healthier place for immigrants than forming a ghetto in Vancouver or Toronto.

http://www.manitobacooperator.ca/news-opinion/news/local/small-towns-with-a-big-heart/#_ga=1.31099839.1283490176.1379940992

Altona is a strong Mennonite community, and whenever the Mennonite Central Committee gets involved, you see charity at it's best. Whenever a disaster hits they are right there. On average the people of this province are pretty darn good when it comes to helping each other.

Comment

To all, ..may the blessing of Christmas keep you through out the year...
      even though some ideological differences may come to butting heads, we are blessed to live here, blessed to have choices and blessed to live in a time that offers so much.
      We are blessed.. and I am thankful!

Comment

So tell me what s the matter with the inn located in Syria Iraq Afghanistan etc?
        All these "good" people coming here, answer me why that region is a shit show? Does the plane ride convert them?

I want bto back or I m not posting in this anti Christian racist site.

Why didn't you pick Syria to go farm in grass farmer????

Comment

Yesterday 11 Muslims were prevented from flying to Disneyland from Gatwick airport in Britain. They are screaming "racism". The feeling is that Trump's policies are being implemented even though he is not president.

Comment

A whole race/religion will have to pay the price for the sins of a group of extremists within it.

Are all Catholics pedophiles?
            Are all Germans Nazis?
            Are all Irish terrorists?
            Are all Russians Communists?
            Are all farmers whiners?
            Are all Americans war mongers?

You get the picture. The sad part is, a lot of the time the suspicion is the result of the actions of a small segment of the "discriminated/judged" group.

Ask yourself if your thoughts and opinions are suspiciously discriminatory or more like cautious self preservation.

I suppose accepting the risk is the Christian thing to do when the Muslim religion persecutes their own.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.And be thankful we live in such an amazing country.

Comment

Farma, i would say on your list, the closest one to yes would be second from the bottom. Lol
                Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. Was going to post a awesome video, then realized some on here take offense to religion.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.

This year, I am giving a donation that the Red Cross to help support families who have nothing versus trying to buy gifts for people who have almost everything.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all readers/ posters.
                    Lots of sad stuff in the news and lots that is spin doctored to make believe all is great. Donate to where you believe is need. Our country is very free and equal, certainly hope/pray we are NOT diluted by the world. Be thankful especially if you are a woman. Hope that Canada's generosity is NOT abused.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! A special message to all those serving including the 6 Americans killed recently fighting against Isis and others that hate our way of life and want to destroy us.

Comment

Merry Christmas all. The hoar frost is unreal these days. Postcard perfect.

Read John Chapter One, for those so inclined.

If I, quote, I suppose there will be offense.

Google John 1 and go to the bible gateway page if you ain't got a Bible.

Have a safe, family filled holiday everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone who frequents this site...

Comment

Merry Christmas one and all.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...