• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As Goes January.......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Goes January.......

...... So Goes The Year!!!!!!!!!!!

#BuckleUp

Oil Boom is Over, Ferget It!!!!!!! Will Never Be Like The Old Hay Days of 2009, 2010, & 2011, Sure It Will Go on, But Nothing Like The Big Money Millions It Was!!!!!!! Come and Gone Boys, She's Come and Gone!!!!!!

#PumpitDownaHole2Chine

Comment

your wrong bto. they arent going to utilize the farmer model of producing more for less much longer. shell be back stronger than ever just watch and see.

Comment

So far it has been pumping more for less. I think it will go on until weaker OPEC member fall apart, (Venezuela) and high cost producers (Canada, ND, North Sea) cut back. Will be a while. Until the lack of exploration and development hamper output in the future, oil prices remain low.

Comment

Be nice to get whole yr of cheap fuel..

Comment

Few Out There are Saying We Wont Ever See Oil Above $40 er is $50 per Barrel Again in Our Lifetime!!!!! And Rightly So, Lots Down Dare, Pump, Pump, Pump er' Dry, Drill Baby Drill!!!!!!!! Know One Thing, Grain Guys Steppin Up and Payin Increased Rates, Not Enough Pain Inflicted Yet!!!!!!! Myself, Think Theys Blinded By The $$, Its a False Reality, Its a Blind Reality!!!!!!!!!!

#WhenTheMoneyGoneWhoCare

I Said,

#WhenTheMoneyGoneWhoCare

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...