• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold is Hot Hot Hot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is more than enough gold for all the world if you price it accordingly

Comment

farma thats why our dollars, quarters and dimes were silver up till 1965, our nickels were pure nickel up till 81, and are pennies pure copper up till 91. No need for gold dust on everyday transactions.
      Last edited by biglentil; Feb 12, 2016, 10:27.

Comment

My favourite George W Bush quote," if money doesn't loosen up, this sucker could go down"

Comment

I need it explained to me.

If you took the value of money in circulation and replaced it with gold... is it possible? How is it priced.

I think the volume has made it impossible.

Paper(plastic) could be it's "representative" if it was backed at a REASONABLE RATIO.

As I said this is beyond me. I'm all ears...

Comment

Easy gold would be the equavalent of 30000 an ounce, silver around 2000 an ounce. Partially backed makes no sense to me. It either is or is not. To be trully backed it means that anyone holding the paper can exchange it for the physical gold backing it. Used to be 30 dollars could be exchanged for 1 ounce.

Comment

In 1929 it was made illegal and the price was twenty then revalued to 35. That was a default. Rational numbers being thrown around are eight to ten grand. But basically money just needs to be tied down to something.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	764868

Our federal government recently sold half our gold?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...