• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Pallister he's a hard working MLA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holidays. (full sarcasm)

I guess I'm not a good farm manager, because I don't take holidays.

Strange that the government doesn't send us all on free holidays with studies like that. Surely it realizes that better farm managers will bring in extra dollars to tax, thus recovering more for the treasury than was spent on holidays

That is the same logic put forth as to why the Sask government should put $155 million into abandoning oil wells. Have to pay EI benefits anyway, why not keep these oil workers employed so they pay taxes. Win-win self sustaining situation. Well may-be!

Comment

Maybe he thinks he's a teacher, taking 10 weeks of holidays.

Comment

The amazing thing is it looks like he still worked hard enough to defeat an incumbent NDP government.

Comment

Hey grassy, how bad are the other guys if assuming what you say is true and PC still wins, WOW, it will say something about the other side. Just like stinky land deal at Regina, it didn't matter at the polls. It says something about the choice. Remember the voter is always right or is it different this time?

Comment

Re Re: Holidays

I should have wrote that USUALY those that take holidays makes better managers. It does not apply to everyone so I am sorry if I offended anyone.

My banker told me this 25 years ago when I went for a loan for a new camper. I also read it a couple more times since. For many years 6 weekends at the lake with my family was my holidays. For others it could be fishing, hunting, sledding or what ever than going far away weeks at a time.

No one here knows what was behind the scenes when Pallister went away but I see that the NDP sure like using scare tactics during their MB elections.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...