• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC majority in Manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I am pretty sure of. There will be a lot of changes in Manitoba. Think Pallister will take out the big broom?

Comment

Manitoba got it right, ndp too long in power and out of touch and too many buddies.
      Its a much more difficult province to manage than sask or alberta. Geography is not as kind to Manitoba. As well as large native population, lots to deal with.
      But should see the boom coming shortly.
      Good for you Manitoba!!!

Comment

Congratulations to all Manitobans who voter to set your province on a new path. The NDP left you with a formidable debt to repay, but hopefully, Pallister will be responsible and guide the province to live within your means.

I shall celebrate by transplanting tomatoes this afternoon. Nice for me to read through the threads today. You're such good people. Makers me feel good.

Parsley. Xo

Comment

Who will be new Min of Agriculture in Manitoba? hah.

Comment

Parsley, we've been missing you - you ol Beefsteak!

Comment

My money would be on Ian Wishart to be Ag Minister. Experienced farmer and farm politician (KAP) from Portage La Prairie.

Comment

Ash

Washing walls, both farms. Transplanting. Company. Gardening. Painting walls. Seems life is busy. Appreciating living in Saskatchewan.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                  My money would be on Ian Wishart to be Ag Minister. Experienced farmer and farm politician (KAP) from Portage La Prairie.
                  You will be tuned in to Manitoba politics, brave, so will see if your pick is right. Almost emailed you the day before the election to get a ''Election-night results'' prediction from you. Pars.

Comment

Hi Pars. Not into politics so much these days. I think AgriVille political bickering has left me disillusioned on the subject.

Our own MLA, Cliff Cullen, is a definite poser. However, I have known Brian Pallister for a long time and think highly of him.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...