• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Census

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Census

Census coming in May. Seeding time. Dumb fks! They can wait till I'm done....June??

Return to sender.....
    Accidently recycle it....
    Send them a bill for consulting fees....
    Tell them its private information....
    Initiate a class-action lawsuit....
    Start a weiner-roast fire with it....
    Let the kids fill it out....

Comment

Take the missus for supper, drink whiskey and let the waitress fill it out for whatever she thinks she deserves, expense her tip as a consultant fee.

Comment

Maybe get the new canadians to fill one out first.

I think they have enough info from me already.

Comment

Line the bottom of the bird cage with it then return it.

Comment

Yep, but unfortunately i think its against the law not too fill it out. Worse crime that stealing me thinks!

Comment

Stonepicker

Stealing is rewarded.

2 recent examples.

1. An overweight senator
              2. A pudgy mla.

Comment

The day I'll fill it out to the best of my ability, throw it in the maibox and forget about it, Pick your battles. Now that I dont live in a small community, they can even give me the long form. No one even knows who I am.

Comment

Their advertising as to why the data is necessary is all geared to expanding urban communities. I don't see a park, a transit system, a hospital on a rural area horizon.

As to timing, someone realizes that agricultural holidays during seeding season would not be a reasonable excuse for failure to return. You will be around close enough to have a boo at it. Best you can is good enough for me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...