• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a nice day it was.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a nice day it was.

And that is all I have to say about that....

It was a 10/10
    Got both drills runnin , but soon realized we better hurry the *** up - moisture ok but won't last in these conditions more than 10 -12 days
    This is a first - waiting for a lot of small and big potholes but the ground is getting stiff and moisture will be limited in the top inch very shortly

Comment

Some of our dirt looks like a dried out river bed. I don't know if I'll seed canola and flax until it rains. I THINK cereals and pulses will get established here (no bets though). Cancel all GPOs and TPAs.

I don't like what I see and have an uneasy feeling about the conditions. Seeding through almost everything. But the high ground is scary.

Ahhh farming, not for the faint of heart or anyone that knows better.... (let me have it R5, lol).

PS. I'm selling wave suppressors for all the negative waves I'm sending out. Are they really negative waves or true facts? .......as the silver-linings become thinner along with my patience!

This year might test the limits of my "meds". Might have to get a prescription for medicinal marijuana.....so I don't have to care. Munchies anyone?
      Last edited by farmaholic; May 2, 2016, 22:48.

Comment

Weds looks like a bad day - high 31 with up to 50km wind . I would imagine humidity less than 20%

Comment

free, I was thinkin the same thing until auto steer laid down on first field !

Comment

The forest fires will save the crop. No worries.

Comment

Scary situation in Ft Mac now .. Almost no where to run by tomorrow

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...