• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting rain on radar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting rain on radar

Heading north west from Stoon up hwy 16 .
    Time will tell if it can break the bubble and come through this area or if it gets blocked and disappears

FarmerSmuck- Where is your farm located. We are between Biggar and Saskatoon. We had 7/10 yesterday and not sure today how much yet.

Comment

North of NB , zero rain at all yet

Comment

Still in Regina, its wet but I doubt if a tenth fell. I hope more is on the way.

Comment

Looks like it's hitting a wall and stalling - not a good sign for this area

Comment

Area between Maymont and Stoon getting the majority as it is stuck in that zone

Comment

Furrow we're east of Lloyd and it hasn't rained bugger all. Looks like last year. One field going back into wheat instead of canola and feed acres will be doubled. Hay it's too late.

Comment

Hay is quickly going south here as well.

Comment

Unless it's pasture I'm questioning why I would ever plant grass for hay again. Seeded a bunch in 2013 and have yet to get a decent hay crop off it. Often dry in spring here and when it rains enough by June it's too late for the old hay. Bounce over that rough crap for a couple bales and waste the summer and a bunch of diesel.
                  #hay screwed again 2016

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...