• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Long Term Forecast Released

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kernel;

I must side with Boone on this one...

Sunkist and Oceanspray are two very sucessful co-operative marketing systems, the base they work on can easily be used by us...

Agricore United has a very sucessful Bean marketing co-operative in Southern Alberta... we need to think outside the box if expanded markets are to be created... with added opportunites for adding value to an acre of product that we can grow!

Integrating into a multi-national's procurement system is also a choice... but true competition is the only lever that will keep them honest... just as competiton is the only thing that will keep the CWB honest!

I hope a little humour spices things up... please don't be offended!

Comment

Comment: "Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity, will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions, for opinions in good men, is but knowledge in the making".-
      John Milton

Comment

Boone: Sunkist and oceanspray compared to the CWB is no analogy. One is voluntary and the other is a monoploy. The other big different is the market share the first two have to control price. These two items discredit any crediblity of drawing analogy between these three marketing systems.

Boone we are to exchange answers, questions and options if you are to enlighten me on being a master marketer like yourself. If your going to stick everything where the sun done shine and keep your intellignet expertise to yourself I'am sure the whole world is going to suffer.

You have the monoploy on marketing but it doesn't mean you have the monoploy on wisdom. But all CWB employees believe they know what is best for the farmer. We're just hired from the ears down.

Don't try to pass me off as an idiot Boone, I have left myself open to enought speculation just by conversing with you.

Comment

Boone;

On CPP, the feds did a stupid thing... what does this prove?

By the way, each province has the right to run their own CPP plans... maybe after how much CPP has lost by investing in Air Canada... we will create our own Alberta APP to stop federal stupidity... sorry... it would take much more than this to solve Ottawa's corner on tax till we bleed strategy...

Air Canada was a sweet move... just like SWP did, the feds are learning from us out here!

Too bad we won't be able to get investment capital for needed innovative infrastructure development...!

Or is the general public stupid enough to invest savings in stupidity for ever?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...