• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada's Position at the WTO

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't usually ask questions that I don't support. The question that I will ask will be at the committee level and will be dealt with as are all other issues, with proper deliberation. You get nowhere by springing something on the whole board out of the blue.

Comment

Vader,

Proper deliberation, as I recall Board tactics, usually includes a minimum 10 year study, and not necesarily in the Yoga position.

The Board is well aware of the licensing issue. If they aren't, they shouldn't be on the Board. They are either willing to make concessions, or face the ramifications of doing nothing. That's where it is at.

I commend you if you bring some conciliatory measures forward, Vader, and I recognize your negotiation position as a ray of intelligence at the Board level. Are you the only Monopolist who can recognize the vertigo resulting from the downward spiral the CWB is in?

If this is just another CWB stalling tactic, the timeline will be triggered by impatience.

Either way, the farmers are not going away.The Board might.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...