• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cp's questions to Adam Smith

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I have learned: I am retarded

What I am reading: That a country joins opec for more then a higher price. They are trying to find the balance between highest price and keeping their customers long term. Opec had 41.7% of oil production and two thirds of world oil reserves.

Some things I think I know:
    1 The CWB is not connected to the cost of production therefore they don't actually know what a "good" price is.

2 If I sell for more then my costs I make money. I may lose opportunity but I still have more money then I started with which can be called profit.

3 It is important to recognize farmers as a diverse group.

4 Differentiating can increase value.

If some one responds please type slow I can't read real fast.

Comment

CP I would also see your commission rate question as incomplete. Does it not make the assumption that all the realtors are equal and that all the buyers and sellers want the same thing?

These may be fair assumptions in commodity sales but I don't see it applying to product sales.

Comment

Lifer, when you are right, you are right

Arguing on the internet is like winning at the special Olympics, even though you win, you're still a retard.
        -Johnny Knoxville

Comment

I just love it when agstar and vader leave poor cotton to try and defend their jobs.
          Soon one of the others will come out and say, be afraid of the multi-nationals. Or rant about how their grandpa got screwed back in the 20's.

Cotton I don't mean to call YOU a baiter or troll. and I am sure you have some trading abilities that I don't, it's just on this issue (CWB)you are wrong, you said it best

Opponents say its a giant cluster **** with no direction, control or accountability(which it is)

I just want the ability to choose MY grain marketer. Honestly how many people are in favour of the CWB just because they can say
          a) I don't want to know how to market grain.
          b) I am just a farmer I can't compete.(BTW) I loath when people say that they are just farmers.
          c) when the CWB screws up they go "well I probably would have sold cheaper.

d)add your own......

Comment

Sorry WD9 can you please type that response again more s l o w l y. I can not read that fast.

Comment

What is with the four letter word used on these posts from the Anti-CWBers referring to fornication or intercourse?

Nasty, nasty...should have fingers rapped with ruler or in Chaffmeister's case...a yardstick oops, I mean meterstick.

will those postings be pulled or stricken also??????

Comment

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif ffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooo oooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok tired of holding keys down. You're gonna have to read faster.

For the rest of you, Lifer is a very successful, fricking sharp business man.

Did that infection from that far off country clear up yet? Miss the chats dude!

Comment

Oh look, I done over rode the command and made it wide. Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

WD9, Will our government ensure that international beef imported in is subjected to the same rules as domestic production? Geez, I'm sounding like a R'Calfer

Comment

WD9,

You Goofis!

You recked the screen... now I have to scroll across to read the message!

Comment

wilagro:
                        If you were to read my posting clearly, you would see that I was merely quoting Cottonpicken - as others have as well. I agree with you that thee is no place in Agriville for CP's choice of adjective, but in the interest of ensuring I quoted him precisely I chose to cut/paste his comment. I apologize if I fostered the use of an inappropriate term. That was definitely not my intent. I will take my rap with the ruler but please leave the yardstick for CP.

By the way CP - still looking for your answer to my question.

Comment

Wd9 is that the infection I got from you big fella Oh look I did one of them computer things.

Comment

new learnings: 1 If you question the purpose or you ask for the CWB to back up claims with fact you are anti-CWB.

2 You can only be pro-CWB or anti-CWB.

Comment

Moley Moley, ya you are sounding like RCALF, probably not, those rules are for you and exports out of Canada only, not the melamine laced crap coming in from China. Grains the same way.

Lifer, yes, yes you did. Good summary, to question the CWB is to be forced to immediately pick one of those two sides and be 'labled'.
                              You know, Lifer was a rock band that won the 2001 MTV cover band award. Forgetable hits like Boring, Breathless, and Perfect.

Sorry Tom4, I said I was sorry. Maybe Charlie can cut it. I guess not everyone uses 1280X960 resolution on their monitor.

Comment

Only if they have a 19" monitor or larger. 800 x 600 is good enough for me as I only have a measley 17" screen.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...