• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cp's questions to Adam Smith

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaff*******: Okay, I know you didn't originate the group ****. cp should have known better is right.

If you guys want to be booted off the site, keep it up. I know I wouldn't tolerate it for long if I was in charge.

And will you smart donkeys quit fooling around with the text box and the screen resolution? Like a bunch of "addled-escents", you are.

Comment

wilagro - thanks for recognizing that.

In the future, if I want to quote someone and they've used distasteful language in the passage in question, I pledge to use **** in place of the word.

And FWIW, I've never touched a text box nor screen resolution.

Hey CP - any answers yet?

Comment

But I said I was sorry and didn't know it would do that. I suppose I could hack into the server and change it if I have some time.

Comment

Wilagro "group ****" I believe it was "cluster ****".

"If you guys want to be booted off the site, keep it up. I know I wouldn't tolerate it for long if I was in charge."

What?

Do you mean to sound so power focussed?

One guy widens out the screen so what.

Comment

Lifer: cluster bomb, group bomb...same or similar meaning.

As far as tinkering with the screen, the site manager should check this out. The Tech boys should know that this is going on and stop it. The site is NOT secure with users changing things.

I remember many moons ago going to a site and it was left wide open. I could read the HD and read directories and if I had wanted to do so, damage or alter all kinds of stuff. That was in the time of DOS which you youngsters probably didn't deal with that much. I wish that I knew more about Windows, but at my advanced age, I can't be bothered.

Power focused...not really...I like to have fun too. Don't forget, I got booted off a while ago and had to beg for forgiveness and apologize in order to get back to bug you turkeys.

Have a nice day...

Comment

WD9,

GRIN!

We need you around so be don't get bored!

Every Village needs a town clown!

Comment

Ok wilagro, no-one fooled around with anything. The screen widened on its own because it can only parse to a blank before creating a new line.

Time to lighten up with....

Live every day as if it is your last. One day you will be right.

"On the other hand you have different fingers."

"The reason we're all here is because we're not all there."

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

"My mother was like a sister to me, only we didn't have sex quite so often."

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

"I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him." (actually an almost true story)

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."

Now get back to work!

Comment

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Comment

I love defenseless animals, especially in good gravy.

Comment

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Quantum mechanics, the dreams stuff is made of.

Comment

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends????

Comment

Wd9: Thanks for clearing that up. Quite logical really. Will have to remember the technique so I can screw up someone else's site. (Just joking).

Yes, time to go to work. Have a small patch of toadflax to eliminate. I don't want it to go to seed. While not the huge problem it once was, it still pops up once in a while from old buried seed that gets turned up.

Comment

Yup, it is sneaky stuff. Found that since the years have been wetter, it is alomost gone. Good crop is the best defense against weeds for sure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...