• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US wheat prices vs CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US wheat prices vs CWB

My daughter is doing an essay on the CWB and is wondering where she can find price comparisons for wheat in the US versus Canada- 10 to 15 year average. thanks.

You or you daughter can email me and I can provide some ideas. Alberta has a good data base plus can give some ideas on US prices. Will have to be today tomorrow and may pass along to Lee. Holidays starting this weekend for a study period of observing ocean waves/tides and relating to marketing theory.

charlie.pearson@gov.ab.ca

Comment

Charlie, do these studies have anything to do with December 21, 2012 when our Galactic equator and the sun are in direct line with the Earth. Ancietn cultures believe the Earth will undergo changes that day. Not sure what, but could be linked to changing weather and resulting affects on our planet.

Comment

Interesting. Maybe December 12, 2012 is the day an open market for wheat comes into being. Given the timing (5 days ahead of my 60 th birhday), I better fun while I can.

Comment

Sounds like 100 years ago Edgar Cayce's polar shift theory. Sask.,Nevada, South Africa, and Argentina will feed the world. Good by Japan and South-West coast of North America,Northern Europe etc.. Made a number of readings which are only coming to light today. The Sleeping Prophet or the Forest Gump of a 100 years ago. Reportedly discovered a number of the larger oil finds in the USA. Consulted by 2 USA Presidents. He has an interesting bio. His source had an interesting year difference between ours. His bio is well worth a read.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...