• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grain prices and supply

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Cp. I said a few weeks ago that we would make another run higher, but didn't the we could test the old highs. After seeing 2 weeks of trading I think we could test the old highs. There are alot of gaps to be filled.

The only thing that's going to be frustrating is that it's going to take time. Lets not forget that what happened this week had nothing to do with the grains themselves, it was all because of the US economy.

Bgmb, I agree with what you said about grains being to cheap. Only thing I disagree with you on is that you don't think these prices will stay.

I'm not sure what the new floor will be in Canola, but I do know $6.00 is history.

Just like we will never see $30 crude again.

Watch next week as Corn will lead us out of this mess, when they realize the weather problems south of the border!!

Comment

Cotton and Snappy I agree and am trying to get it through these guys that the fundamentals are their even if large crops are produced consumption will eat it up. So one glitch any where in the world and BOOM its off to the races. Talking about how big a crop one country will produce two months before its seeded is ridiculous. (Australia largest crop in Decade seeding is May) It will be a slow increase to the next wave but its coming.
      Their are lots of Factors and China is one huge one. They need food that's it in a nutshell and they will do any thing to get it cheap.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...