• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investing

Anybody investing in any ag companies on this correction?

POT didnt correct as much as i thought it would.

agrium corrected a little more(% wise), won't there be better entry points in the weeks ahead? cotton, do you think agriums diversity by buying UAP will make them a better investment than POT ?

Comment

Basic fundamentals havn't changed , U.S. still printing more money. Commodities will rebound viciously. The energy and food problems won't go away. In the short term there will be more downside. The U.S. has spent 500 Billion on the war in Iraq. That debt will have to be repaid.

Comment

CN/CP might be a good play right now. They have been beat up in the last couple of mos. Count on the railways to come out smelling like a rose.

Comment

Mining companies such as FNX might be a good buy. Analyst on BNN says mining companies are having trouble finding equipment and manpower are stopping increase in production. Mininig truck ,two year delivery. Bull in commodities over , not likely.

Comment

Cant say i know to much about ag companies.I brought up potash corp because i seen an interview with their ceo and he said they will be thee most profitable fertilizer company in the world.

Bold claim.

And with their share price hardly correcting, maybe true?

My area is junior mining.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...