• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The polls in Quebec are not exactly spirit-brightening for the Liberals> The following is from MSN:

For francophones, who comprise about 85 per cent of Quebec voters, support breaks down this way:

Bloc: 35 per cent
    Tories: 30 per cent
    Liberals, NDP: Tied at 15 per cent
    A key region is Quebec City, the so-called 418 region. The news for the Liberals there is even worse:

Tories: 41 per cent
    Bloc: 25 per cent
    NDP: 17 per cent
    Liberals: 14 per cent

"Quebec City is Mr. Dion's home town. He's in fourth place in his home town," McDonald said. "A leader without a base is like a prophet without a homeland." UNQUOTE

And then it also states:

"There are rumours that Dion might reshuffle his front bench to give newly-elected MP Bob Rae, who finished third in the leadership race, a prominent role on the front bench."

Parsley

Comment

So you want the Politicians running things? What a lovely idea that is, they have done such a wonderful job. Oh , I forgot you want to be free so ADM or Cargill can tell you what do. What a lovely thought. What dilusionist drivel you spout.

Comment

The point was this, agstar, that goofy Ritter does not even want to admit that it is the Act that has set out what the CWB can or cannot do.

Farmers did not write the legislation.

The CWB was, is and continues to be subject to an Act of Parliament.

Quoting farmer's rem-mumblings is fine breakfast conversation, but the Act is the law.

BTW, I could not source your link, agstar. I tried several times.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...