• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weber on the news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an opinion ,bud.

Comment

That's the thing I enjoy so much about you, cotton, is that your mind travels in every direction, as unhibited as a two year old's wandering inquisitiveness, but smart.

It's a gift to be able to think so openly.

Now if you could just careful-up some of your comments.... some are sounding like they're coming from a hippo in a turkey pen......I'd have more of a tendency to really look forward to what you have to say if I know you're stepping carefully. LOL

Parsley

Comment

Usually on fridays,the bottle brings out mr.hyde,(or is it hyde brings out the bottle?),but these days i'm just to damn happy selling old old crop mustard.

Nobody....Nobody,could ever take their eyes off this hippo in the turkey pen.

And maybe thats what i was going for all along?

LOLLOLLOL!!!!!

NAW-I just got lucky

Comment

Careful.

There's cause for eyes to lower if a hippo keeps trying to fan his feathers.

It'll be you on the new, hence on a thread.

Comment

Redleaf:

If it was CBC that you heard me on, please advise. I'll ask for the transcript.

Usually when I'm offside, I'll get a whack of emails telling me that I was. Your reference is the only one I've seen.

Comment

Larry, It was CBC that I heard you on, and I tried looking on the web for archived material before posting on here. The lack of response,from other farmers to what I heard, (thought I heard anyway) has me doubting whether it was you or a subsequent interview that I found offensive. If you can find the transcript please review it I would like to as well, and maybe one of us owes an apology.

Comment

Classy resolution, what a concept.
                Thanks Larry and Redleaf, I hope we all take note.

Comment

Thanks. I'll ask for the trans.

I did that interview in my office 2 weeks ago and we taped for 30 minutes. We talked about wheat and canola basis. Thats the danger of a lengthy interview - you dont know what is kept or clipped or when.

Best,

Comment

i have faxed copies of the transcripts - i can scan/email and them to you if you like. If u wish to stay anon - give me a dummy email account like hotmail dot com with redleaf in the subject.

Best,
                    LW

Comment

I am very interested to see the transcripts Larry I found your email address on the internet and I will send you an email there. Thank you for the prompt response.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...