• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

Frost warnings have been issued for much of Kansas an Oklahoma tonight, and Sunday night. Temperatures are called for the mid 20's.

http://www.weather.gov/

Comment

Is the high twenties cold enough? I noticed that in Colorado it will get down into the teens

Comment

The twenties will do just fine.

Not alot of wheat grown in Colorodao.

Comment

Probably shouldn't get too excited. The HRW wheat in the southern plains is substantially behind in development -up to a month - from where it was last year. It can probably take quite a bit of frost and still survive. No heading going on yet.

Comment

Just checked the weather channel in USA and wow Texas has a frost warning and even as high up as Selina Kansas.
            I have driven this strip before and a frost in Texas is Serious. Heads are their. Selina just starting to head.
            North of their its going to be warm.
            Boy this should start the ball rolling on their BUILDING WORLD STOCKS UP THIS YEAR CRAP.

Comment

Sorry its Salina Kansas.
              Latest came back on that road was April 18.

Comment

KCBT:KE does not seem to be very concerned - Sep currently down 4.25 on Friday's close.

Comment

Yea I saw that but I remember the Experts in Winnipeg in 02 and 04. Oh their was no Frost in Western Canada.
                  We will see the outcome tomorrow.

Comment

I was thinking more about the US in '07.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...