• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useful rains in Aust

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useful rains in Aust

Some useful rains have fallen of WA in the last 2 weeks and SA this weekend.

Will enable many to get started with 08 cropping year.

Personally i crapped out only 1/10th of an inch

Wished you could fly out for this one mallee:

Human Rights, Human Wrongs (Regina)
    Speaker: Nigel Hannaford, Calgary Herald Columnist and Editorial Board Member

Location: Conference Centre, Ramada Hotel & Convention Center, 1818 Victoria Avenue, Regina

Date: May 05, 2008 - 11:45 a.m.
    Cost: $35 for a Reserved Seat (1) and $210 for a Reserved Table (6)

With even such high-profile luminaries as Maclean's columnist Mark Steyn being hauled before Canada's own version of the inquisition — the Canadian Human Rights Commission — it's not surprising ordinary Canadians are increasingly fearful of saying what they really think.

Nigel Hannaford looks at the commissions, where they came from and where they went wrong, and finding some reason for optimism, looks at where they may be going.

I don't think I can resist this speech. Tom, are you flying out for this?

melvill and charliep, this is useful info for blog writers! lol

Parsley

Comment

Parsely,

I hope my 'Jetta' is in bull low sowing the seeds of freedom!

Good to hear some of your neighbours are getting a little rain... Mallee; by Thursday we will be dried up enough to go... if it doesn't snow (10cm)... again!

What goofy weather!

Comment

Tom
        http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec2.html

Which Thursday was that???

Comment

MCFARMS,

May 1.

Comment

Tom
            Might happen but we'll see what the forecast is tommorrow, right now not looking promising. It'll be what'll be.

Comment

OOOOOO Any farmers in that 600 percent of normal precip belt for the next 7 days?

Comment

Hopperbin...

They are very often wrong... over 50% of the time!

Lets hope we can get this PRECIP transfered to June delivery!

Grin

Now start praying... EVERYONE!

Comment

LOL just looked at the Mysask.com weather and Wed. was 100 percent rain now 20 percent thursday 20 percent fri, sat both 0.

Comment

This weather site that I put up has been my " guide" for a lot of years now when you get this and the weather network and environment canada concuring it's ususlly going to hapen to some degree. Their precip totals are often on the high side but somethings on tap for the Grain ares of Alberta over the next few days.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...