• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accuweather Cold next two weeks!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accuweather Cold next two weeks!

Last week got my updates for weather from USA and they had Eastern Sask for a cool down the week coming up. But Environment Canada had us HOT starting Monday. Today long range from them is cool down, Are we always just not with it. I mean why are they always way wrong.
    Now today I checked AccuWeather two week forecast Holly Sh--. We are in for a nasty first two weeks of may.

From what I hear Environment Canada is on a shoestring budget with some outdated equipment and relies to heavily on computer forecasts vs having trained people interpreting the data.

Comment

Wow, just checked accuweather for northern grainbelt and she's not higher than -5 at night until about the 5th or 6th, plus rain and snow in between. Sure hope that's wrong!

Comment

Sure hope it doesn't slow down the OAP delivery...I need it to pay for the NG wasted in the past two weeks. Its all because of this global warming elsewere, WE have to adjust for it here...that's it.

As they say, "Time, tide and weather waits for no man". Take 'er as she comes and paste on a happy smile.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...