• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make sure I'm paid?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burburt, Thats what I thought when asked a real question the trolls scurry under their respective bridges and don't reply.

But just in case you were too busy farming rather that checking chat rooms I'll ask again what is your solution, on your Farm?

Comment

I remember Burbert talking about feed barley a year or two ago and selling to the highest bidder in the spring (with 100 % certainty not the CWB). Could have been to a licenced elevator but I suspect direct to a feedlot/feedmill. If this were the case, CGC bonding would not apply.

For many the expressions "What I don't know won't hurt me" fits. Or perhaps better "Ingorance is bliss". Doing otherwise would make them accountable for actions and force taking responsibility for outcomes.

Comment

J-W once your quality in the contract is accepted by the buyer have them suppy you with a letter of credit from their banker to cover the amount of your sale before you deliver. If they won`t supply that don`t deliver.
        After all if the bank don`t trust them why should you.

Comment

rockhound would you do it on every load, or before you start hauling the first one after samples are submitted?
          like I said in the opening statement we have delt with these guys before and have been quite happy, but man are there some high dollar contracts out there.
          and thanks charlie

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...