• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NH3 availability

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NH3 availability

IN the north central Sask, we are having a horrible time getting enough NH3 for one day's seeding (more like 2/3 of what we require). Nobody seems to know where the bottleneck is. Is anybody else having the same problems?

NH3 has been arriving okay. Dealer is running really tight on other products though.

Comment

The trucking company shipping to your suppliers tanks is the problem. Seems they do not pay their truckers enough and the workers quit. They have trucks but not enough people to run them. My supliers tanks are basically empty also but I have not had to wait yet.
      I wish we could make the deal that if the product was not there when we needed it then the price of that product should go down, sorta like the demerage costs on the west coast. So I am letting my supplier know about that, you can also.

Comment

What is happening here is the truckers are forced to stop on the way due to the hours on the road laws.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...