• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to fight back!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grassfarmer,

Interesting how much the CWB has invested in the left... CFA, NFU...

Did you cash your cheques from the AB gov... the federal gov... your entitlements?

How did the Sask Party get elected... the Ab PC's get re-elected if their policies on the CWB are so revolting?

Could it be possible... you are short a few peices that are needed to put the puzzle together... Grassfarmer?

Is it just possible... the majority of the people's views in AB and SK... don't agree with yours?

Comment

Such bitterness Silverback, and I notice neither of you managed to comment on the two points I made. Always change the topic when the facts don't suit you.
      It was warm today... I guess I'll have to start a thread saying that global warming is a reality.

Comment

The Alberta Conservative Government was elected on a free enterprise platform. Their vision also included a farmer being able to sell what they grow. They will committ money to their vision.

The Federal Government was elected on a free enterprise platform. Their vision also included a farmer being able to sell what they grow.
        Both Governments stated openly what their platforms were and both were elected on that platform.They will committ money to their vision.

Neither Governments should fund what they campaigned against.

You don't like the platform. Tough ass.

Parsley

Comment

Principles?

Pray tell what principles are you talking about with the NFU and Wildrose?

Is it: "What's yours is mine"

or "I never met a government handout I didn't deserve"?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...