• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better wrap up the spraying this week....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better wrap up the spraying this week....

cause it looks like the furnace is getting turned up, Big Time! anybody check out their long range temperature forecast? after this week, "It's all 30's, all the time!" maybe Enviro Canada will have it right (with their 90 day forecast) after all.

Gawd, I hope you're right. Had the furnace running yesterday and the air conditioner the day before. What happened to the "good ol'days" when summers were warm and pleasant and more predictable?

Of course we only like to remember the good times and not the bad.

Comment

look at it this way, Boarderbloake, at least you'll get a good burn with the Liberty!

Comment

actually i switched to RR this year, however neighborer's who have used Liberty already this year have had their fields change colour the next day, fast indeed!

Comment

I'm not sure where you're located Borderbloke but here in SW.MB. the forcast for the next few days is for the high 20's. I think it just feels like its really hot because we've had these cold april-like temps right into June. Anytime your still below 30 spraying anything should not be a problem at all.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...