• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain gauge auction!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain gauge auction!

FOR SALE ONE RAIN GAUGE IN EXELLENT CONDITION. NEW IN 2007, ONLY SEEN A GOOD RAIN SINCE JULY 18th 2007. HARDLY USED AND SHEDDED IN THE OFF SEASON. UP TO 8" CAPACITY, NEVER OVERLOADED. A LITTLE DUSTY BUT IN EXELLENT CONDITION, CLEAN AND CLEAR - TAKING OFFERS!
    I WILL REPLY BY JULY 8th. L..O..L..

ft, i think i know where your share of rain has been going, southern Iowa and northern Missouri had a HUGE rain last night, 3 county's in each state had between 8" to 12" of rain !!! yes, you read right, 6 full county's in the heart of the corn belt had that much rain, just last night June 24th. plus there was a large area that had 4" to 8" tonight, the eastern half of Iowa is getting nailed, and the storms are moving south into that same area!

Comment

Rain Gauge for sale, Last fall filled 3 inches twice during harvest. Shedded pulled out spring 08 with optimism, Never used since. Will throw in CWB weather station for 1/2 price.

Comment

furrow,

If you still own the gauge the first week in August, I'll swap you a gallon pail full of fresh saskatoons and send them to you!

You might get a better offer, though.

Parsley

Comment

Take it and put it in a drawer in the shop where you can't find it, that's when mine seems to be the most needed.

Comment

p.s stretching the commodity marketing topic here a little bit isn't it....( though no one seems to care anymore about staying with those parameters )

Comment

Sorry rain gauge isn't big enough. Fought through mud all spring and now can't spray because too wet. Some crops hailed badly, some blown away. Expecting crops will mature around Christmas. Wish I could borrow gauge and send back half full.Too much or too little are both a problem.

Comment

Rained hard at Whitewood, Saskatchewan, tonight, 1.5 inches, some hail, not big, but pea size.

100ml rain between Langenburg and Spyhill tonight.

None north of Kenosse Lake.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...