• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Passing of Ralphy Boy!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Passing of Ralphy Boy!

Well Stephen Dion has officially taken out his only liberal in Saskatchewan and Alberta with his New Green Initiative. Yesterday in the media he was talking about how the oil rich provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan would pay for being polluters under his new green Initiative. They will change their way, Dion was quoted and with this pain that part of the country will prosper, Excuse me Dion were doing just fine. Is it just me or is this Easterner trying to bring the balance of power back to Ontario and to some extent Quebec. The west to this Scholar is rich and we the East who for 100 plus years have controlled the power attitude. He sees it slipping and wants it back, so simply Kill the western Economy with a BS tax that hits them hard (Some 15 Billion) Control control control, Then one wonders why the Liberals are supporters of CWB, Control Control Control.
    Its Trudeau and his National Energy Policy but this time these Liberal Geniuses are going to hit not only the oil patch but all polluters that includes us farmers.
    He said your universities will boom when this wealth goes to them so they can and here it is Study ways to change how you farm. Liberal way study every thing or simple English waste billions to their friends and really change nothing. Farmers under this proposal you will pay and pay dearly.
    So with this I predict my Area in REGINA WASCANA WILL NOT RELECT RALPH AND HE WILL DISAPEAR INTO THE NIGHT.
    Phone a friend on Canada Day in Ontario and Explain they will pay huge taxes on Gas Heating cooling and Food will rise but under Dion's proposal will get a check back for $100.00 for being green. This will also Kill the Green movement which I believe is correct we should do more to protect the environment and Farmers have with Direct seeding (less fuel and no soil erosion, Dust storms etc). Back lash after a few years will hurt this movement. Ask any one in Briton how the Green Initiative is working.
    But to a Liberal Get Elected any way possible and it looks like Ralphy will be the one to fall on their sword for the good of the East (Party).
    So Phone a Friend, on Canada Day!

May He Rest In Peace.

Comment

Ralphie will end up in the senate or some other useless role that will suit his talents!!!!

I watched him one year at a SARM convention coattailing Paul Martin

The best word to descibe Ralphie - lapdog!!!!

Comment

Did you mean lapdancer?

Comment

He meant Northern Dancer.....Bill

Comment

Good luck Mr. Flaman running under that Liberal platform.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...