• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fridlay USDA Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fridlay USDA Report!

Well like I have always said the USDA is the American farmers friend. But it nicely Nails other countries around the world with its incompetence.
    The USDA said as all my relatives have said the Corn &Soybean crops are poor late and lots of acres didn't get seeded. The winter wheat is good. Well then they did the Supply report and production.
    Soybeans short Canola Huge production around the world.
    Corn Short Barley Oats huge production around the world.
    Winter wheat OK Spring wheat huge production.
    Is it just me or USA farmers in for huge premiums and prices and rest of the world is going to get screwed.
    Its the US way.
    They are still using Australia with a bumper Canada and Europe plus the black sea and Argentina in Wheat Canola Barley.
    So their first out of the starting blocks with Wheat Make money, Were last Loose money.
    But wait equipment and chemical and fert are all based on USA farmer. So were screwed again.
    ITs setting up for Major frost year in western Canada from Calgary to Winter peg, or is it just me. It sure looks like it we put every thing into a crop yet we probably will not benefit one single ounce.

My neighbors call me a pessimist with talk like that - I call it living in reality. I think you called it bang on.
    The cwb is falling for it hook,line and sinker as are some of the people on this website. People that read too much worry me - they forget to go and actually look at the fields.

The cwb will lose our shirts for this year and the employees, directors will say " no one could of predicted a shortage of this magnitude !"

I sure hope Larry Hill can take the firestorm that awaits him when wheat goes to $15 again and his organization can only pay farmers $7 if we are lucky.

Marketing INCOMPETENCE at its finest!!!

Comment

Just returned from a trip to Eastern Canada and the only decent crops are inthe Winnipeg Portage area.The cereals are all headed out and the canola is in full flower. From there west crops are all over the place-- returned to a hail damaged crops that is now delayed further.

Comment

Some areas have improved but then some areas the canola is starting to shut down Yield potential is made.
        Also Spray for midge their out their in full force.

Comment

Some areas have improved but then some areas the canola is starting to shut down Yield potential is made.
          Also Spray for midge their out their in full force.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...