• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do we need any wheat board at all?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't. Period. Need the friggin' Western wheat board I mean. I refuse to grow wheat until we have freedom. it sickens me how they cost me money, and not just on board grains either.

Comment

Freewheat;

WHEN the CWB rips us off... then every other grain co. knows they can do it as well.

Thank goodness there is a CWB election comming... most folks think the CWB won't be able to continue as the bunch of bandit theives...they have become... for much longer!

Comment

Bandit Lures

Bandit Silver Minnow Sparkle Ultra-realistic.
        By adding a sprinkle of highly reflective silver sparkle to the Pearl finish on this lure, a very lifelike ...
        www.anglersworldonline.com/servlet/the-Bandit-Lures/Categories - 63k

Comment

Here is how I feel the cwb costs me money on my non-board crops; When I am waiting for the famous contract calls, and they never come, i am forced to do something, especially if I already have an advance etc... so I dump some canola, oats, peas, etc, at a time that is not usually of my planned choosing, so I miss marketing my non-board grains as well as I believe I could. Now, having no board grain like this year, I can see that my cash flow will be much more predictable, bankable, and manageable. I look forward to it. I no longer will have a quarter of my crop sitting there waiting to get called 20 % at a time. My banker loves me now!

Comment

jw

Glad you clarified thay you haven't been struck with "Board glow" shining out the message that DA farmers are dullards who need someone to market their wheat and barley for them.

Quite a different view from having a bad hair day combined with a bad marketing day, and making the decision to call 911WHEAT.

Messages getting even 'slightly' mixed cause pause.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...